Monday, June 2, 2014

Women's Summer Sandals

I have a confession....I'm a shoe girl. Just ask my Husband.

Sample conversation:
Him: Babe, what would you like for (insert any holiday, anniversary, celebration or just cause event here)?
Me: "Shoes, Check my Pinterest for examples."
FIN. 

When he helped me move from my second apartment he actually got pretty upset with me because we spent 1/2 a day moving shoes. #Firstworldproblems

I kinda feel bad about having so many shoes when there are real problems in the world that don't include knowing which black pump out of the 12 I own to wear.  But everyone has their vices right?

Anyway, enough depressing stuff. Everyone can have an indulgence so here is a collage of some brightly colored sandals that I am digging for this month. I have listed the designer and the shoe title if you are digging them too so that you can find them if you like. These shoes hit all the marks for this year's sandal. We have t-straps, wedges, straps, heeled, caged, neon, patterned and more. Have you found a shoe that you cannot live without? Leave a link below so I can check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment