Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Where in the World is......

Hey Folks!

Finals are creeping up and I have 4 tests, 1 quiz, and a lab practical to go with 2.5 weeks of school left. Awesome, right? The good news is I have all A's, but I haven't had time for much else besides sleep and a slight existential crisis. Who decides to go back to school and take S.T.E.M courses when they have a full time job, husband and child? Me I guess. 

Anyhoo, I've been cooking and created several drafts to publish but haven't had time to apply the finishing touches. Hang in there with me! I meant to upload a few things this past Sunday but just wasn't able to get to it.

Oh, BTW, my oven is broken. Hilarious, right? No need to worry. Delicious crock-pot meals and stove top creations are still being concocted. I will post a few things by Saturday night I promise. Check in soon.

XOXO

-Essence



P.S. Isn't Ms. Carmen Sandiego fabulously on point in that red trench coat? Rachel Roy says fiery reds are totally in this fall. Check out the Pantone colors and article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment