Monday, May 19, 2014

Favorite looks from the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Red Carpet

Hey Folks,

The 2014 Billboard Music Awards went down last night and I of course did not watch. LOL. I was cooking and cleaning but I did happen to catch some of the outfits. Here are a few of my fav's. I'll be updating this post with details if I can find them but for now here are some of the best looks:


Here is Chrissy Teigen, model wife of John Legend. According to Fashion Bomb Daily her dress is designed by Fyodor Golan and she is wearing Giuseppe Zanotti snake ankle wrap sandals. I love the dress and and sandals but the look seems to almost swallow her tiny frame. She however gets a pass from me because of the boldness of the look.

Billboard Music Awards

I got the deets on rapper Iggy Azalea's dress from blogger Perez Hilton. While he did not like the artist in the burgundy Zuhair Murad dress I loved the lace design and slightly sexy appeal. Thumbs up from me.

Billboard Music Awards

Kelly killed it in this edgy outfit. I love the short hair, the gold accents and the bold earrings and eye. I'm not sure who designed this crop top/skirt combo but it was definitely my favorite look.

Billboard Music Awards

Kendall Jenner of the Kardashian clan had my second favorite look of the night with this Olcay Gulsen ensemble. It is perfection and I  don't feel I need to say anymore. 


Billboard Music Awards
Singer Shakira gave me mixed feelings but I still loved the dress so she gets a pass like Chrissy. I would have preferred a different shoe with this dress, something metallic maybe, but she still looks good in this Julien Macdonald piece.


Last listed is singer Carrie Underwood in my third favorite look which is this beautiful beaded dress by Oriett Domenech. I love the colors and the design but the dress is giving me funny vibes around the hip/lower stomach area. Otherwise this would my favorite look of the night. It is still beautiful nonetheless right? 

What were some of your favorite looks of the night? Are there any that I like that you don't? Let me know and see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment