Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spring Fashion: 1 Skirt, Styled 3 Ways

Spring is here. The flowers are blooming, the pollen is spreading and the rain is falling. Well that was not the description I was aiming for. So wait, how is spring so magical again? Oh yes, it is a time of renewal.  A time of blue skies, chirping birds and beautiful days despite the sneezing that comes along with it.

Along with the sneezing and the rain our weather has been dysfunctional to say the least. Temperatures here in Middle Tennessee have ranged from the 40's to the high 80's. However, I am determined to not be confined to the house like I have been for the previous 10 months. With the weather so unpredictable you have to dress accordingly so I came up with a few styles that I think will work with our temperature fluctuations. Let me know what you think.



Shirt: The Gap
Skirt: Agaci
Shoes: Off Broadway
Jewelry: F21 or Charming Charlies or CR


Sweater: New York and Co. 
Shoes: Off Broadway
Bangles: F21 or CC or CR

 
Shirt: F21
Shoes: Just Fab

Is the weather wonky in your city? How are you dealing with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment